• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Voiceroid 2 / Synthesizer V Tsuina-chan News

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
voiceroid2_tsuina_boxs.jpg

Source: 鬼っ子ハンターついなちゃんのVOICEROIDがついに登場!『VOICEROID2 ついなちゃん』 2019年11月1日発売|AHS(AH-Software)

You can now preorder Tsuina-chan for a special discount here: AHSストア
If you already own AHS products, you can get it for about $123 (includes tax). If you don't have AHS products, you can get her for about $133.
The product will actually be for sale on November 1st.

Product page where you can test her out: VOICEROID2 ついなちゃん|製品情報|AHS(AH-Software)
She has two accents, Kansai dialect (関西弁) and standard Japanese (標準語).

Her voice provider is Mai Kadowaki.
Live stream where they are talking with her voice provider:

Tsuina-chan's Voiceroid comes with a Live2D character (compatible with FaceRig).

Tsuina-chan was crowdfunded, you can read more about it here: Crowdfunding for Tsuina the Ogre Hunter to Become a VOICEROID! - VNN
This was the funding page that contains lots of picture: ついなちゃん(CV:門脇舞以)、ボイスロイドになりたい!1150万円で関西弁対応!

She has her own YouTube page for being a virtual YouTuber, but it hasn't been updated in several months.
Random clip of her talking about the crowdfunding (voice by Mai, not from her Voiceroid software):

Last edited:

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018

Tsuina-chan's Twitter said they plan to have a crowdfunding for a singing voice this year during the winter. They will tell the particulars later.

Last edited:

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
Here are some examples people made of Tsuina-chan's VOICEROID singing. I think a proper singing voice would sound AMAZING. (Keep in mind she has 2 speaking voices, 1 is whispery and 1 is normal.)

By the amazing @Rylitah:

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
Fingers crossed it a open sourced database like kiritan and Itako.

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
I feel like it is likely to be Synth V because Tsuina-chan hangs around every AHS stream, boosts AHS products by retweeting announcements, and the way her Twitter spoke in the past made it sound like she was jealous and wanted to be on Synth V as well.

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
Yeah!! I think it'll all depend on how much money they raise, hopefully it does similar to Rikka Koharu, but maybe that's too extreme of a goal, haha.Come to think of it, none of the other Synth V loids have multiple voicebanks, so maybe not.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
This news alone has revived my crops. My skin is flourishing

I’m really excited!! I love AHS but don’t care for the Kotonohas’ voice, so an AHS SynthV that I might actually use? :kanon_lili:

Reactions: uncreepy

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
So I was curious what her voice actor sounds like and this is what I found

This makes me kinda want a english bank

I hope they go for a whisper bank

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
Yes, it's not done until the 14th. VocaSphere has a translation of the rules here:

Honestly, the tag for the contest is really cursed, so don't look at it unless you're okay with seeing outfit "designs" that are literally just her being nekkid, questionable pencil sketches of her wearing only ribbons instead of clothes, obvious joke pictures of her being muscle bound, and a few actual entries...
:ring_ani_lili:

The consensus seems to be wa lolita for a singing design for her singing outfit, though. I don't know if the designs will have any influence on the actual final box art. Anyway, I'm working on my entry!

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018

Shion/IrunaBara noticed that VOLOR follows Tsuina-chan on Twitter, further increasing the evidence her voice will probably be on Synth V.

As a side note, Tsuina's Twitter was having a field day liking every tweet mentioning her, reveling in the specualation of which engine she will be on by retweeting everything.

She liked a tweet speculating about a Tsuina-chan NT (Yeah right):
Tsuina:
I want to get a singing synthesizer voice...
I want to sing like Hatsune M*ku...

Hinata:
Will it be neutrino, Synth V, or just Vocaloid... Either way, I'm looking forward to it!
Could it be... Tsuina-chan "NT"!?
The RT is meaning the tweet I just translated.

Someone guessing CeVIO.
Tsuina replies with "I want stuff like.. AI..."

Isn't that the truth~~~
I also am really looking forward to the development of Recotte Studio and Voiceroid and Synthesizer V~~~

Tsuina has been paying attention to the updates with Recotte Studio and slips a bit of info about her getting a 3D model for it (instead of just only a 2D model in Recotte).

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
I believe Volor is following her, so there is a good chance it will be SynthV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)