• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOICEROID2 Tohoku Itako

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018

After a long time in development after the wild success of her fundraiser, she's finally here! And with expression parameters too, except instead of the usual emotion ones like happiness/sadness/anger, her parameters are "Powerful," "Sexy," and "Atafuta" ("in feverish haste", she sounds a bit flustered to me and is probably supposed to be the "cute" voice)

You can try out the small demo on her page on AHS' site right here.

You can preorder her physical box right here!

Prices (not including tax):

Physical - 15,800 yen
AHS User discount - 14,800 yen
Download - 11,800 yen

She releases November 8th.

official press release

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Really happy to see this! I’ve ben really into Voiceroid lately, and seeing Itako finally out of development is great. I like her voice, though I didn’t get a lot of time to mess with it a lot.

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
She has a 'sexy' parameter? This is going to make the guys who make voiceroid PUBG vids full of dirty jokes extremely happy hahaha

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
She has always been my favourite Tohoku sister, yet I was still surprised when her fundraiser was so successful.

I kinda wish they'd turn her and Kiritan into Vocaloids like Zunko just so there can maybe be a higher chance of them getting an English vb but oh well, still nice to know that she will most likely be used a lot in the Voiceroid fandom at least.

Bryłka

New Fan
Apr 9, 2018
I cannot wait for her! *^*
I played a bit with her demo on her AHS page and it was good (;u;)b
I think I really like how she has different options than others

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)