• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Welcome to my Vocafactor Audition!

Dan Gero

New Fan
Jan 4, 2023
Yes, it's just like the X Factor. Well, except without the cool effects, and the victory music after the auditions, and the staged emotional moments, and you only get to hear the music... Come to think of it, this is nothing like the X Factor. An X Factor-ish thing for Vocaloid music would be cool though; just don't have those over Exaggerated TV emotional moments in it and it'll be perfect! :-)
All kidding aside, I wanted to post my favorite covers on here, let the community be my judges, and tell me if this is something y'all think I should keep doing. I didn't want to make a YouTube video for this. I'd have to either right a bunch of text slides in Power Point and convert them to video, or I'd have to make text scenes with OBS and have someone with vision come in to make sure I made the scenes correctly with no overlaps. If you want though, I could make a video later. Let me know what you think in the replies, and all that fun stuff. I hope you enjoy! :-)
Regards...

• Love
Reactions: AddictiveCUL (Add)

Dan Gero

New Fan
Jan 4, 2023
Hi there! I'm here 9 days after I posted this to YouTube to say that I posted this to YouTube 9 days ago. Sorry I'm late, I was held up in traffic. :-) Anyways, here you are. Sorry about the lack of thumbnail and the Power Point style; I did actually make this video in Power Point because I don't have an artist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)