• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What are some metal/rock songs you'd like me to cover with v4flower?

ramencup

trashlord of the shadow realm
Apr 11, 2018
my room
MODS: I'm not sure if this is in the right category, feel free to move it if needed

Title says all. English songs aren't off the table, I'd say I'm proficient at making JPN 'loids sing English now.
I can't say I'll consider covering all the songs suggested.

Thank you!

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
Hey William is a fun song. Besides that, I don't listen to rock or metal too much, sorry.

Also, I will be moving this thread to the VSQs & Covers section of Vocaloid Studio. I'll leave a temporary redirect in it's place.

Reactions: ramencup
Mar 6, 2018
Guess I'll take a listen...
hmm, this vocaloid is pretty harsh in the highs yet sounds more like a boy than expected. (going by the
sample).
Their tone is better around the mids. Since you want to actually probably hear their main voice, I'm guessing no screaming stuff.
They seem better for more of the softer rock sound rather than the heavy metal sound because of their tone and since I'd suggest EQing out a lot of highs.

I think maybe this would be a decent fit, but an octave lower for the vocals probably.

Reactions: ramencup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)