• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What are your most streamed artists of all time?

sapplerx

+-=÷x
Dec 26, 2020
United States
I usually stream from 2 different sources: Spotify and Last.FM. They have extremely different artists for each chart. So here's each one:

If you have Spotify I recommend using this website to figure out your most streamed artists. Although you can use a different one.
These are my most streamed artists on Spotify of all time:
1628531599541.png
(this is supposed to be a top 10 list but for some reason it cut out Ariana Grande who was supposed to be in this picture anyways, she's my 10th most streamed artist)

And here's my Last.FM list:
1628531687671.png

I know it may sound confusing, but that's all there is to it.

Reactions: ruffe

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
I use spotify so inconsistently, so those would be no use for me - but i’ll answer anyway!

Based on physical CDs and vinyls that I own (and frequently listen to), it’s something like:

• SOPHIE
• Caroline Polachek
• FKA twigs
• ARCA
• Cecile Believe
• Kelela
• Charli XCX
• Rina Sawayama
• Hannah Diamond
• A. G. Cook

In no particular order haha

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
don't use Spotify anymore, but based on my itunes history-

Its mainly Circus P and Hideki Naganuma. I have.....a trend in my listening history fasdbfjkasf

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I just got spotify this year so i wouldnt say this is accurate to all time, but my top 15 spotify artists are

1. Grimes
2. t.A.T.u.
3. MARINA
4. Dua Lipa
5. Trevor Something
6. Kesha
7. CircusP
8. Lady Gaga
9. Lena Katina
10. TeddyLoid
11. BLACKPINK
12. Britney Spears
13. KIRA
14. Linkin Park
15. Kikuo

sketchesofpayne

Listening to Hatsune Miku since 2007
Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
I don't listen to streaming services a lot. But this got me thinking about what music I listen to the most, just based on how many hours I've listened to it. I started making a list and really got carried away. I come from the old days (the "before times") when you paid more attention to actual albums rather than a streaming mix of artists. Anyway, here's a rough spread of music I've listened to the most over time:

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
2020-2021 were probably my most solid years as i havent been using spotify very long. but for all time, its this:

1. Amanda Palmer
2. Say Anything
3. Three Days Grace
4. The Dresden Dolls
5. Mitski
6. Lemon Demon
7. Seether
8. Daughter
9. Jay Tholen
10. Red Vox

definitely very on brand for me, though the ones before 5 i dont play as frequently right now at all. wish i could get some specific numbers because the amount i play choice 1-4 is likely very different from how much i play 5-8.

would be fun to pulls up stats for other places i used to play music, like itunes. i played itunes way differently than spotify because i make playlists a lot on spotify and shuffle, and use their faily mixes a lot where as years ago on itunes it was frequently albums and small playlists i sometimes made, or id repeat one song a lot.

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I don't use any streaming services, and iTunes isn't reliable if you check the number of plays tab, because I listen to music in a certain order. (It's something related to my autism - kinda weird/hard to explain). So I'm basing my list on how many albums I own by certain artists. This isn't in any particular order, btw.
Kraftwerk
Devo
Yellow Magic Orchestra
The KLF
Daft Punk
Jean-Michel Jarre
ABC
Chicane
ATB
Cosmic Baby
PPK
t.A.T.u.
Eiffel 65
Livetune
Shu-t
And that's not counting individual albums, Greatest Hits/Best Of-type albums or compilations...

Reactions: morrysillusion

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
I don't use any streaming services, and iTunes isn't reliable if you check the number of plays tab, because I listen to music in a certain order. (It's something related to my autism - kinda weird/hard to explain). So I'm basing my list on how many albums I own by certain artists. This isn't in any particular order, btw.
a lil off topic but i just want to respond and say i definitely have some *super* specifics ways i play things because of my autism tbh. some days its 'okay' and i shurffle things. but i get really stuck on repeating certain albums/artists/songs because of my autism too tbh, but of course is pretty specific to me as im sure your situation is to you. i never really hear people talk about it!

Reactions: Blue Of Mind

polyphonicprairies

master procrastinator
breaks into the thread casually
so i can't grab an image but here's what it said for all time top artists.. it doesn't change the top 3 no matter what mode i pick, soo..

1. Lemon Demon
2. Gorillaz
3. Kawai Sprite
4. Tally Hall
5. Kikuo
6. Mother Mother
7. C418
8. hachi
i'm not sure where it pulled C418 from bc i don't think i've listened to much minecraft stuff nor do i have any on my main playlist.. the rest is pretty accurate tho!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)