• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What games do you guys play?

Aiai

New Fan
Apr 8, 2018
New Jersey
As the title says, what games do you guys like to play? I think it would be cool to play games with other Vocaloid fans!

I mainly play League and Osu!

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
I'm not much of a gamer, but flash games entertain me enough. Little Nightmares is amazing though

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Mostly eroge/VNs atm, but I'm also a sucker for Nintendo stuff. I got a Switch a few months ago, so I've recently gotten into Spla2n (I suck though lol)

Also a huge fan of Kirby games in general!

Edit: totally forgot to mention my latest obsession, 100% Orange Juice

Last edited:

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
Mostly eroge/VNs atm, but I'm also a sucker for Nintendo stuff. I got a Switch a few months ago, so I've recently gotten into Spla2n (I suck though lol)

I used to play kirby all the time on my ds oml

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
At the moment the only game I have that interests me is Overwatch. I'm into the esports scene for it too. Support main, most playtime on Mercy and Lucio but I enjoy Moira, Brigitte, D.Va, Winston, and Zarya too.

Amy☆

I like sweets uwu
Apr 8, 2018
United states
I don't play many online games that aren't splatoon or Mario kart tbh. Lately I've been playing a lot of cytus 2 and djmax (which has online capabilities, but I don't have ps plus). I also got Kirby and ni no kuni 2 recently which are pretty fun.

Reactions: razelberii

Monds

Aspiring Fan
Mar 6, 2018
I mainly play rhythm games. The ones I play the most would be Love Live, Zyon, Bang Dream and Dynamix.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I mainly play rhythm games. The ones I play the most would be Love Live, Zyon, Bang Dream and Dynamix.
Who's your favourite band in Bang Dream? I'm loving the English release so far since I was never able to properly get into any other idol rhythm games.

Monds

Aspiring Fan
Mar 6, 2018
Who's your favourite band in Bang Dream? I'm loving the English release so far since I was never able to properly get into any other idol rhythm games.
I have watched the anime when it came out last year and loved it, so I was familiar with them to a degree. However, my favourite band is Poppin` Party and Kazumi would be my favourite. How about you?

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I have watched the anime when it came out last year and loved it, so I was familiar with them to a degree. However, my favourite band is Poppin` Party and Kazumi would be my favourite. How about you?
I like Roselia and Afterglow the most right now, but my favourite girls are Tae, Rinko and Tomoe. The game is really fun to play even if I'm not too good yet.

dorothy3242

Noffy T. Coffee
Apr 8, 2018
osu.ppy.sh
I make maps for osu!
does that count
but
my current game-related obsession is puzzle quest.
best match 3 game ever, cool rpg too

Edit: totally forgot to mention my latest obsession, 100% Orange Juice
100% orange juice is the best!!!! :O

Monds

Aspiring Fan
Mar 6, 2018
I like Roselia and Afterglow the most right now, but my favourite girls are Tae, Rinko and Tomoe. The game is really fun to play even if I'm not too good yet.
Good choice, they are all pretty great though I must say haha. With rhythm games it takes practice so don't worry about not being good right now, if you are having fun you will get better with practice.

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
I play a lot of mobile games (IM@S (Starlight Stage, Theatre Days), Photokatsu, Love Live, Fate/GO, FE:H, KHUx, Granblue, BanDori) but I also got my Switch (Zelda, Mario, FE) and my PS4 (mainly FF14 but I got NieR, Digimon, Project DIVA, etc.).

I probably enjoy rhythm games and otome games (or VNs in general) the most though, aha. I play FF14 the most out of anything though.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Nori

Zombie wife
Mar 25, 2018
Canada
noribya.deviantart.com
I play handheld and mobile games and I have a ps4. I used to play more games when I was younger now I mostly spend my time with mobage like fire emblem heroes, granblue, bandori, deresute, etc.

Oh and touhou and Pokemon are some of my favourite franchises.

Veniea

New Fan
Apr 8, 2018
At the moment the only game I have that interests me is Overwatch. I'm into the esports scene for it too.
Same here. I mostly play support as Ana or Mercy, but I go McCree whenever I get the chance.

My tag is Veniea#11677 if anyone's interested in playing sometime.

DorellyMimi

Aspiring Fan
Mar 7, 2018
Italy
Uhm, I play everything that seem fun enough to be fair! Rhythm games, platformers, strategy, RPGs!
I just love Zelda a bunch more than everything else so I'm kinda stuck with BoTW at the moment

Also kinda waiting Spyro's remaster because I'm overly excited for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)