• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What games should I play?

maple

russian translator
Apr 18, 2018
Russia
Hello. I like Project Diva. First game I played was "Project Diva 2nd". I played it on PC through emulator PPSSPP.
First song I could walk through on "Easy" was "Ai kotoba".
Now I know, that there is three games for PSP I could play - "Project Diva", "Project Diva 2nd", "Project Diva Extend". I played in first two of them. I also played in "Gumi Megpoid the music sharp".
The first game "Project Diva" is too hard. It requires long combos to get some cloves for Miku. After that game the "2nd" seems too easy.

My computer is very old. I bought it in 2006 year. Configuration is: Pentium IV 1800 MHz (2-kernel), memory 2 Gb RAM. It can not run PS3 emulator.

I want to ask you what games I can play?

adacot

Project DIVA Arcade Enthusiast
Jun 16, 2022
Southern California
To be honest, if a different/better computer isn’t an option, then I would recommend playing the newer project diva games on a console like PS4, PS5, or Nintendo Switch! Project Diva Future Tone (PS4) and MegaMix (Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam) will be more challenging because they feature arcade-style play. Those games are very similar to each other

Project Diva X for PS4(/5) and PS Vita will feature the console-style play that is more similar to the PSP games and may seem easier while also having a significantly shorter, but unique and curated song list….hope that helps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)