• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What is the Most EXTRAORDINARY PET You Would Like to Have?

Some expensive dog or cat race? A deep sea fish? Something that has died out? Maybe a dinosaur?

But, please, keep it real. No fantasy creatures, Pokémon or whatever that has never existed.

I would like to find out if my wish pet is really that fabulous or if someone has got an even more extraordinary idea.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Dinosaur is basically my go to

But not counting the obvious, I kinda would really like a koala? They're just really cute to me. That or a penguin, if I had a place even cold enough for the poor thing

Pixy_17

100% Organically Grown Nerd
Oct 22, 2018
I would love a pet snake or a spider. Lemurs and parrots seem pretty cool too.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I had a hard time picking one, as I've liked lots of different kinds of animals over the years. But maybe I'd like one of those multicolored parrots that come from the rainforest (Scarlet Macaw). Or an African Grey, which supposedly has the intelligence of a young child--it'd be fun to see what it can do!

A tiny mouse

Little squeak
Apr 8, 2018
A jerboa, especially those pygmy jerboas.
How can anyone heat them, especially with their big eyes and cute squeaks?

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I would actually like a pet fox. Russia has been trying to domesticate foxes for nearly 60 years now, and right now 'tame' foxes behave more like dogs compared to wild foxes. But apparently, they're much more hard work to look after because there are some fox traits you can't ever discourage or breed out of the species. (Plus, they cost a bomb to import and are outright banned as pets in some places. Guess I'll stick with a fox plushie...)

Laeril

Lady of The Heavenly yard
Dec 18, 2018
Utah
I want a horse. I love em, but I have not the room or the money to have one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)