• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What is your favourite UTAU design?

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
oof theres so many, its hard to pin down but...

i have loved Darling for a long time and i just think her design is so solid! very cute and quite simple.
1618529169253.png

and because im a dang furry, i really like Juni Ginkuro! i actually really dont care for "furrloids" most times because the designs really all look so similar (there so many buff manly furrloids for some reason??) and often not caring for the voice types. but i like juni's voice and i think hes probably my fave furry utau design. technically has some alternate designs though.
1618529478739.png

and for something a little different from both, these two utau from shintamigimi - 多夢儘 (left) and 愛〆メメ (right) !i like designs that a bit more out there from very typical looking anime characters so theyre definitely big favorites.
1618529965942.png1618529977728.png

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
Not to be dramatic or anything but Shione Lt is literally a saint please show some reverence

leX5n1Rj.png

///// Okay on a more serious note now, I really fall for UTAUs with weird crazy outfits and visual kei-esque looks. I knowww I'm forgetting some but these three are the ones that came to mind first!

Mitsuko-fullbody.png
I just like her classy police officer outfit. Also what a power stance.

unnamed.png

I didn't know HE existed until very recently actually. Not sure if it's the art style I like more or what but I like this design a lot. Apparently his voicebank is solely bass recordings. Plus he's "a band member" of Shinji Hibiki so I'm automatically required to be a fan. Too bad he's discontinued though, I really wish I downloaded him when I had the chance :(

384.png

Sep 21, 2019
So many well designed UTAU, so little time to name them.
So purple, so pretty. Her whole look is just so whimsical and magical!
meiji.png
I just love her whole look! She looks so cool and stylish, and I love the heeled boots being paired with a more casual outfit! (Ngl, I kinda prefer this alt over her original...)
1622595245833.png
Again, love the purple. Synths with purple in their design are more than ok with me! Also, I love the addition of the beret; it really spices up an otherwise very common synth design!
1622595442755.png
I love the pastel look! It feels so whimsical to me, and I love his whole getup! I found him while perusing Utaforum's showcase and the design immediately caught my eye! Also the art style is just MWAH! Gorgeous!
Art by Hoopyon
1622595640708.png
I'm very predictable, I know.
Tbh, I can't pinpoint what in particular I like about her design, I just know her outfit looks cool and I miiiiight be just a bit envious of her pretty long hair, LOL! Also the floppy, oversized sleeves are much appreciated because then I can be spared the pain of drawing hands, lolol.
(That silly cowlick that sticks off the back of her head will always crack me up just a bit.)
1622595845611.png
I REALLY love this whole getup. More people should draw her wearing pants and hats; it's a good look for her! Also, I really dig the whole militaristic vibe the outfit gives off? I feel like it just kind of suits her somehow and gives her a very commanding feel. The colors of the outfit play nicely off her white hair and pale skin.
Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 5.48.27 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: Ronny777 and ---

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)