• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What is your non vocal synth song-vocal synth song ratio?

?

• Exclusively non-vocal synth music

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 90% non-vocal synth music, 10% vocal synth music

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 80% non-vocal synth music, 20% vocal synth music

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 70% non-vocal synth music, 30% vocal synth music

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 60% non-vocal synth music, 40% vocal synth music

• Half vocal synth music, half non-vocal synth music

• 40% non-vocal synth music, 60% vocal synth music

• 30% non-vocal synth music, 70% vocal synth music

• 20% non-vocal synth music, 80% vocal synth music

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 10% non-vocal synth music, 90% vocal synth music

• Exclusively vocal synth music

• Total voters

sapplerx

+-=÷x
Dec 26, 2020
United States
Basically how much you listen to non-vocal synth songs and vocal synth songs.

For me, I used to listen to half non-vocal synth songs and half vocal synth songs back when I first joined the fandom. Before I did though, I heavily relied on non-vocal synth songs. Now I don't usually listen to vocal synth songs as I used to, but there was 1 vocal synth song that I scrobbled on Last.FM: Kagerou Days by Jin.

So, basically, I am 90% non-vocal synth songs and 10% vocal synth songs as of now.

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
I used to listen to 90% synth songs back when i first started stanning, but as i’ve gotten older it’s flipped to 90% non-synth songs as i’ve gotten older.

As i said in another thread, I only tend to listen to synth songs if I’m covering that particular song—or if i feel a pang of nostalgia and wanna listen to early Miku songs hahah.

Reactions: morrysillusion

sketchesofpayne

Listening to Hatsune Miku since 2007
Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
I used to listen to a lot of techno, eurobeat, chiptune, retrowave, DnB, ambient/chill, and trance music streams and compilations. Nowadays I'm busy trying to keep up with vocal synth releases and keeping my playlists curated.

My non-synth music collection is largely made up of progressive rock, metal, jpop, ska punk, 80's pop/rock, industrial rock, and game OSTs.

:luka_move: (Wait, I think I misinterpreted the question as: "vocal-synth synth music" vs "non-vocal-synth synth music.")

Reactions: WyndReed

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
I put down 40% non-vocal synth music vs 60% vocal synth music. Honestly though, most of the non vocasynth music I listen to is somehow related to vocasynth so I don’t know how accurate that is.

v3xman

sshhhhh im new here
Jul 30, 2021
www.youtube.com
I used to listen to around 60% vocal synth but it's down now to 10%. Mostly because my side gig as a musician requires me to listen to pop songs (lol) and I tend to put some lo-fi for concentration when working.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Most of the non-vocalsynth music I listen to is metal, so when I need something lighter I'll play some Vocaloid in the car. (I listened to GimmexGimme, LUVORATORRRRRY, Kagamine Len no Bousou, and GimmexGimme again on my drive home from work tonight, for example.) Still, it's pretty evenly balanced.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I'm gonna go with 70% non-vocal synth music, 30% vocal synth music for now, usually I listen to a lot more vocal synth music but I've been branching out lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)