• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What miki do you like

What miki do you like

• V2

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • V4

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Both

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Voice wise, I like the older quality charm V2 has, but I prefer V4 in the end.

Design wise, I actually do prefer V4. I know most people like the personality in V2 more but I always thought that design was hideous ;;; when they came out with V4 I was like oh this is better :mikiv4_ani_lili: is it less iconic and recognizable? most definitely. but i like it.

But my favorite of her designs was the 2012 version. The one that you see more fanart of than her acual V4 design lmao. It had the same personality has V2 but with more stylistic elements that I enjoyed.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I love Miki's v4 design if they added the robot parts in it would be perfection but alas they ditched them and went ham with the star motif which is nice but just missing that part of her design that I feel was so critical to her :< It still has my favorite outfit design out of all of them so I lean more towards it but :<

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
I think the vast majority of people (myself included) prefer her V4 as a vb (it's the same recordings, just far less glitchy) but I will admit I absolutely hate her V4 design to the point where I basically refuse to acknowledge it. It took out literally everything I liked about her V2 and ends up with literally nothing interesting in it and a tacky boob window.

Reactions: Rolo and ruffe

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
V2 is classic and charming, V4 is the more functional voicebank and the one I'd rather use. Design wise V2 miki > 2012 miki > V4 miki. I'm actually not a huge fan of the more "robot"-y elements of her original design but the outfit and pose are iconic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)