• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID What Vocaloid song would make a good anime adaptation?

TheLemonKing

*When the citrus is too sour*
Jun 26, 2020
Rotting in Vocaloid Jail
This has been a question that I think about every now and then. Seeing that there's plenty of manga adaptations of vocaloid songs, I was wondering what songs or series would make for a great anime?

For me I think Masa's The Story Of The Kitsune and The Demon would make for a pretty interesting anime. The series is full of interesting lore that had been the source of fan-theories back in the day and it would be pretty cool to see it all put to animation (Maybe even expanded upon too). Also, given Masa's affinity for disturbing themes, the anime itself would probably be pretty heavy on the horror side of things.

I'm pretty curious to hear what you guys think about this sort of thing?

nalondollie

the-ghost-of-a-cyber-princess
Ooo fun! Another throwback, Hitoshizuku-P x Yama△'s "Night ∞ Series" would make a cool anime methinks. If I recall correctly, there was a series of light novels released in the past although I don't think they were well received(?). Regardless, the Night ∞ Series is still a great set of songs with great potential for an anime adaption imo.

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
Any of HitoYama's series can work, I think, especially their bigger stories like Alluring Secret, Synchronicity, Karakuri Burst, and Mistletoe. Even Tower of AI can make a good movie.

mothy's Evillious Chronicles series is also a good candidate, but the story is so big and spans so much time, an animated adaption of that would probably just have to focus on one arc LOL.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

On a less serious note... :miku_lili::rin_smile_lIlI: VS:meiko_lili::luka_lili:.You could have miku and rin right a new vocaloid team every episode. Their goal: to be the best of the best. Doesn't need to be too complicated. Definitely a comedy but everyone plays it completely serious.
omg. i love professional wrestling as is but to have miku anime comedy professional wrestling. a dream.

Reactions: Nokone Miku

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma

On a less serious note... :miku_lili::rin_smile_lIlI: VS:meiko_lili::luka_lili:.You could have miku and rin right a new vocaloid team every episode. Their goal: to be the best of the best. Doesn't need to be too complicated. Definitely a comedy but everyone plays it completely serious.
For that matter, I think Assassination Princess would make a cool series too! The events of the song would make a kick-ass season finale.

Midori

Dancer in The Dark
Oct 28, 2021
Of course any song by Hitoshizuku-P x Yama△ would work well. Also the Evillious Chronicles since there's a lot of material to work off of there. I'd love to see Acute or Cendrillon in an anime form since they have such fascinating stories.

Nokone Miku

Aspiring Lyricist/Producer
Jul 14, 2021
www.youtube.com
There's a stage play of Evillious Chronicle:

Senbonzakura:

"This is the Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee":

Bad End Night:

Himitsu Keisatsu (Secret Police):

Each of these has a manga and/or light novel. Any of them would make a good anime adaptation.

Black Rock Shooter already has an anime, OVA, and PSP game:

I think there are a lot of producers whose works would make a good set of short stories. Most don't have enough material for multiple episodes. But with the similar themes they could make a good mini series.

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Mekakucity Actors is an anime based of Kagerou Project. It is like VERY good, although can be confusing at times. I have also heard that there are manga and novel adaptations of Kagerou Project
1638974502307.png

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
Kemu’s song series could easily be an anime.

I love KagePro content but I think the anime was a bit of a miss. A second KagePro anime is still reportedly in production.

Ika Musume

Loves Miku so much that he DIED
Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
I would love to see an anime made after Amatsu Kitsune. It would be really cool! Also, I would love to maybe see Piano Girl as like a slice of life or drama or something. It would be so lovely :miku_lili:

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)