• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What voice settings do you like using?

Sep 21, 2019
I thought it would be fun to create a thread where we can share what settings we use for our synths!

Here's a couple that I like using:

"Rin Dark"
(Rin V4x Sweet)
Bre: -15 Bri: 15 Clr: 0 Gen: 21

Sukone Teiru (genderbent Tei)
(Requires moresampler)
g+27Mt12Mb5
(I recommend lowering the song an octave if need be. It'll make Tei's voice sound more convincing as a masculine voice rather than sounding like the gender has just been turned up high.)

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
May 8, 2018
The Other Side
voxil.net
I usually set voice settings for each voice separately per project, but I have a fixed setting for Avanna because of how she's a bit too breathy in her default state.

"AVANNA 2"
(AVANNA)
BRE: -127, BRI: 90, CLR: 5, GEN: -5

EDIT

For flower, I would reduce the brightness a bit because she's a bit too strong in her default state but that also depends on the project as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Somewhat based off Chorva's old config, but you can make V1s do a nice approximation of a whisper bank with some tweaks.

For Leon, I use:
Brightness down to around 20-30
Harmonics around 30-40
Clearness around 40-50
Noise around 70

This is quite breathy in some transitions though, so I'll edit Noise down to around 40 in random blips, depending on how it sounds.

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Caize

New Fan
Dec 1, 2019
i always turn brightness all the way up and breathiness all the way down for gumi and avanna. i put clearness at like 30. i still haven't figured out good settings for sonika tbh, because she's tough to work with you have to close v2 to access the singer editor so it's tedious to play with. (i never imported sonika into v3 and at this point i'm going to wait until i have a personal computer which isn't that far in the future.) i don't remember what settings i use for miriam but i think i play around with them more. for eleanor forte i mess around more. she has a flexible voice and i love that. my current project has her at .31 tension, -.245 breathiness, and .075 gender

Sep 21, 2019
On Miku Original, I like turning down the breathiness to around -127 and then put the gen at -15 or lower. Decreasing the gen boosts the clarity of her voice and when combined with turning down the breathiness, it helps get rid of this obnoxious husk(?) that she has in her voice. (No hate to Miku, tho. I still really like her.)

Reactions: Leon

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
:len_smile_lili: For Len English:

BRE: -30
BRI: 22
CLE: 20
GEN: 15

:rin_smile_lIlI: For Rin English:

BRE: -20
BRI: 14
CLE: 14
GEN: 5

:arsloid_smile_lili: Arsloid:

New Settings for Arsloid.png

*** Might change up their settings in the future, but mainly am satisfied on this for them. (Haven't touched Daina and Dex's settings yet, but Dex as a 5 on his GEN)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)