• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What's something making you happy right now?

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Here's a thread to spread some positivey and talk about what's good in life. Kinda like the spammy love thread from VO.

For me, it's that my coworkers are sooo nice to me. I work fast food so my job itself isn't glamorous but the people there make me so happy. I love them and I love showing up to work everyday to see them.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I have to agree with you about the coworkers I absolutely adore pretty much everyone I work with and even who I work for and honestly it makes going to work so much easier for me ^^

Reactions: cafenurse

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
The ever-prospering love between me and Miku :P

Yeah, that aside, my job makes me happy. Sometimes it's stressful and, well, sometimes there are days when everything goes wrong. But today I was again reminded of how nice it can be.
I'm a delivery driver at a hardware store btw, and I had super nice customers today. All were friendly and happy to receive the things they ordered, an elderly lady wanted me to stay for a cup of coffee (obviously I had to refuse politely since I can't slack off like that during work), had some friendly chat with some customers while offloading the car etc.

I mean, it feels good when customers are friendly. Occasionally, especially at construction sites the only greeting you get is "finally you're here. Put the stuff there quickly and get out of our way".

Reactions: mobius017

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Last few months have been rough, but overall I feel like I'm making real steps towards my goal of becoming an editor. Working on the fan translation of a VN has been really interesting and fun.

Edit: Oh, forgot the main thing! Last weekend my mom chipped in so I could buy a new mattress, since I've been having a lot of back problems with my futon. It's soooo comfy. :avanna_lili:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharkartist

Alan

New Fan
Aug 22, 2018
My career of being a teacher is great since I get paid to do what I love.

My hobbies bring me since they're creative in nature and so I'm always finding something new and fun (a new series, episode, song, movie, etc.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)