• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Where to find serial number to active vocaloid trial??

yuunthebuffoon

New Fan
May 15, 2021
I have already bought the vocaloid 4 editor and I already have Yuzuki Yukari Jun that I paid for. I'm trying to activate the Yuzuki Yukari Lin trial but when I try use it on the vocaloid 4 editor It says I need to activate it and put the serial number, but I didn't see a serial number anywhere in the files for the trial, and it wasn't on it's website???? Please help x.x

___

Oct 8, 2019
This is little confusing, have you paid actual money for her? If you bought her off of the vocaloid shop you should've recieved email that looks like this:
license.png

If you only got her trial off of the link you showed me, that's not actually the paid product, it's just there to let you test the voicebank out and doesn't come with serial.

yuunthebuffoon

New Fan
May 15, 2021
Yeah i did get that email for the version of her I bought. I also got a trial version of her that I didn't buy off that AHS website. OHHhh okay got it, sorry for the confusion. how do I use the trial though if i can't activate it??

___

Oct 8, 2019
You said you received this email,? It's there "vocaloid serial code". It doesn't matter where you got her installer off of as long as you have the serial in this email.

yuunthebuffoon

New Fan
May 15, 2021
ahh my bad that was for the one I bought. like these are two different products. The one I bought is fine I don't have any problems for it. It's just the trial one I don't know what to do because it says I need a serial number to activate it but it didn't give me one.

___

Oct 8, 2019
If I'm understanding it correctly, you bought the Vocaloid4 editor and that's working fine. If the only thing you did was download Yukari's Jun voicebank off of this site then you're not supposed to get a serial code, it's just for you to test out for free for limited amount of time.

yuunthebuffoon

New Fan
May 15, 2021
But like I just wanna use the trial, how do i use it cause when I try to use it on the v4 editor it tells me I need to put in the serial number

___

Oct 8, 2019
dfghjk I misread, you said Lin, not Jun, sorry 😅

and as I said, you don't, trials don't come with serial codes, you can't use them infinitely, they're for testing, if you want her serial you need to buy her, that's the only way.

yuunthebuffoon

New Fan
May 15, 2021
omg wait im so dumb i just wasn't supposed to activate it I can still use it without activating it :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:
IM really sorry for wasting your time, thank you so much for your help you deserve the world

___

Oct 8, 2019
Ah no worries :teto_lili: I assmued the trial expired, afterwards you won't be able to use it, but yeah! You're able to temporarily use it w/o activating it haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)