• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Where to get a physical copy of Fukase's voicebank?

kyl

New Fan
Feb 1, 2021
It's almost my bday and I really want fukase and otomachi una! I know where to get una but I don't know about fukase.. He's one of my favorite vocaloid and I really want him!

kyl

New Fan
Feb 1, 2021
(First time using vocaverse! I don't know if I used this correctly.)

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Sadly you have to get him second hand now :( Mercari.jp sometimes get listings for him tho you will need a forwarding service for it Buyee will work for some listings but for others it won't :<

kyl

New Fan
Feb 1, 2021
awww :( I might get a download then or just wait next year! thank you for the advice

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
You can do what I sometimes do: buy the download, then make your own box! Luckily scans of his boxart are pretty easy to find (in fact, here ya go!). If you have a print shop nearby, like an Office Depot, you can have him printed out on good paper that better mimics official boxart; it'll be around 10.2" x 7.2" to properly fit in a DVD box (and you can get a DVD box from anywhere; just find a cheap DVD from a garage sale or Walmart or something, take out the slip, and put your own in there).

Best of luck to you!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)