• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Who is your favourite Virtual Youtuber(s)

Monds

Aspiring Fan
Mar 6, 2018
I guess since this section was my idea, I should probably make some post in it as well!

As said in the title who is your favourite(s)?

Although I am not super familiar with all of them and I am a bit new to these, I do know a few. So far the ones I do enjoy quite a bit are Hime and Hina as well as Honnie. I am sure I will discover more along the way but I am curious to see what everyone else likes.

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Mines are newcomer's the Aria Sisters IA and ONE.

And yes I do mean Vocaloid-now/maybe/notreally/Idon'tknowanymore-Cevio software (for speaking and english) IA on-the-planetes and ONE on-the-planetes.
They are not as good as Hime and Hina, or popular as AI Kizuna, but I'm just very happy my bae is now penetrating (no lewd jokes please) the Vtubers market.

PS I saw some ninja vids of that ARIA concert in Paris, they practically superimposed the 3D model on the Stage, like real-time AR but you don't need a video screen anymore, and your on the audience watching it live. Japanese otaku's are going to get their minds blown.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jikyusan

Monds

Aspiring Fan
Mar 6, 2018
Mines are newcomer's the Aria Sisters IA and ONE.

And yes I do mean Vocaloid-now/maybe/notreally/Idon'tknowanymore-Cevio software (for speaking and english) IA on-the-planetes and ONE on-the-planetes.
They are not as good as Hime and Hina, or popular as AI Kizuna, but I'm just very happy my bae is now penetrating (no lewd jokes please) the Vtubers market.

PS I saw some ninja vids of that ARIA concert in Paris, they practically superimposed the 3D model on the Stage, like real-time AR but you don't need a video screen anymore, and your on the audience watching it live. Japanese otaku's are going to get their minds blown.
I guess if we want to include IA and ONE then I could say they would also fall in my favourites as they are my favourite singers also but, they are a bit in a different category as they use the software to speak vs an actual person.

Reactions: MillyAqualine

Jikyusan

Producer in Training
Apr 8, 2018
USA
jikyusan.carrd.co
I like Kizuna Ai, Siro, Mirai Akari, and Kaguya Luna, but I do know one virtual YouTuber who speaks English. Her name is Mira Pink and she's a friend of mine on VRChat. She also streams on Twitch.

P.S. I also want to become a Virtual YouTuber, but I'm looking for software that works with Major VR Platforms (I use Windows Mixed Reality). What do you guys recommend? :overjoyed:
(I've looked at Flipside and it's future looks promising. Soon, they will add multiplayer and character colliders)

ACBlackJ0ck

New Fan
Dec 11, 2018
Wales
Although I'm aware she's probably not the best but to avoid the obvious picks I do enjoy watching Nekomiya Hinata. She's a nekomimi that's good at FPS's. A solid combination in my opinion!

I do enjoy also Mirai Akari and Shiro but I just wish there were more English subs for their videos (or maybe I should stop being lazy and try to learn Japanese)

Reactions: Monds

Monds

Aspiring Fan
Mar 6, 2018
Although I'm aware she's probably not the best but to avoid the obvious picks I do enjoy watching Nekomiya Hinata. She's a nekomimi that's good at FPS's. A solid combination in my opinion!

I do enjoy also Mirai Akari and Shiro but I just wish there were more English subs for their videos (or maybe I should stop being lazy and try to learn Japanese)
I do like Nekomiya Hinata also, she is cute too!

D

Discounted account

Kizuna AI and Kaguya Luna are ones i like the most. Get more interest in them.

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Taya Soune(UTAU) became a vtuber and I like his videos...
I have to say Seiga Imawamada because he has one of the best utau voicebanks I've ever heard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)