• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Resource WIP - Vowel Morpher VST

SeleDreams

Passionate Fan
Jul 31, 2019
Hello everyone,
Have you ever wanted to make a vocaloid sing in another language but struggled to make it sound good by simply editing phonemes due to missing vowels ?
Well I did for french.
This is why I got the idea to create a vst3 plugin that does it for us that's easy to use and automatable

here is an example of the prototype transforming Yukari's i sound into a french u (but you could morph it into any vowel although I recommend morphing them from the most similar vowel available in your voicebank for best results)
take in account this only modifies the F1 and F2 in this video, the F3 support isn't added yet

This is only a prototype and will be improved over time, it will take two files as arguments, a list of the base vowels to replace with their F1,F2 and F3 frequencies and a list of vowels you want with their F1,F2 and F3 frequencies as well

people will also be able to edit the values for specific vbs in order to make the results work better on the vb you're using

there is no download yet as I haven't added the file input yet to import list of vowels but I will add one once ready

it will also be automatable so you'll be able to automate the mix value, play with multiple instances of the vst to get specific results and to automate the vowels to change based on their IDs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)