• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Hatsune Miku "World is Mine" Hip-Hop Mashup by Nakinyko

Daveybear_HTID

New Fan
Jun 4, 2018
I am currently in a state of awe & wonder. This is so beautiful ;-; <333
This guy usually does anime mashups, and then he decided to touch one of Vocaloid's prized possessions and made it even better!
-shots fired- That's right! I said it :P
But seriously, this guy has something about him. I genuinely like World is Mine, but I LOVE this remix/mashup.
The sound design, the emotions from all the samples, the journey that is this song...it resonates with me very deeply.
I don't usually do (let alone say) this, but I've been listening to this song for at least an hour on loop.
I love it that much and felt compelled to share with y'all this fresh-out-the-oven goodness from the One True God, Nakinyko :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)