• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Wynd’s art thread

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
I don’t draw very often these days, but I thought I’d start a thread for my art/sketches that are finished enough to show. My colored pencils/markers are packed up for now and I can’t really use my wacom rn, so it’ll just be pencil sketches on copy paper for the time being.

So I’ve been working on some covers of Project Sekai songs and have been trying to figure out outfits for the utau I’m using. Today my brain decided to work and I got two out of four mostly figured out. The utau are Yuri Tamaki and Kaori Torimero. I tried to fuse the Niigo members’ outfits with the utau’s. (Really amazed that I was able to be productive at all with drawing, it’s been a few months since that’s happened.)

34F98B07-914F-413C-9840-CB9D30C73579.jpegF07EAF20-BABF-43F4-BB77-EFEE88218B0B.jpeg

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
ohhh your art is great!!(❁´◡`❁)
in detail, I love their expression and their eyes, and I can see also you've put care in their hairstyle and dress, love it💕

Reactions: WyndReed

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
I worked on ideas for Yami Ryone and Kumi Hitsuboku today. I had a lot of problems figuring out Kumi’s hairstyle and ended up using too much pressure while drawing her as well. :/ (I had some high blood pressure about an hour afterwards, so that was probably the culprit) Yami’s normal hairstyle is pretty close to Ena’s so I gave him a short hairdo, but now he looks like Flower lolol. I also tried to make him slightly taller and more androgynous than I’ve drawn him before, since his newer vbs have a canon age of 19.(I think he was like 14/15 before idk though). His coat is almost a carbon copy of his Act4 design’s coat.
C8BD72D1-94BF-4E50-8863-87FEBFD8B850.jpeg84CC6FBB-BF72-4D45-A805-68F7D4E63423.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)