• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Yamashizuku ft. 10 Vocaloids - "Alice in N.Y."

mahalisyarifuddin

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
Palembang, Indonesia

Also on Niconico. This song is available on Exit Tunes' compilation album Vocalostream.

Well the iconic producer duo just uploaded a new chorus song! (Seems like it's a 'tradition' or something if there's a compilation album, they made a song with 10 Vocaloids in it)
This song's story takes place in New York and tell much about the fashion world. Some people noted that this song's story is just similar to "Alice in Wonderland", though I don't even know the story of "Alice in Wonderland". There's a plot twist in it.
The music is really refreshing! And they use V5, so yay!

My wig just flew to NY!

And I can't believe they shitposted in this masterpiece.

Featuring GUMI, Hatsune Miku, IA, Kagamine Len, Kagamine Rin, KAITO, Kamui Gakupo, MAYU, Megurine Luka, and MEIKO
Song by Hitoshizuku x Yama△
Illustrations by Suzunosuke
Animations by Tosao and VAVA

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)