• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

YanHe (言和) FC

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018

YanHe FC

Yan He.jpg

(Art by Ebon)

YanHe is a Mandarin vocaloid released on the v3 engine with a deep tomboyish voice in July of 2013

Members:
Maribelle
Sharkartist
Uchuu
Mei-Saime
Paradoxical

Cute userbar made by Kona

[ IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/vzzo0p.jpg[ /IMG]

Last edited:

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
adding you! And I'll have to check out your song when I get off work my phone hates using bilibili :( here's a great cover with YanHe tho!

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I'd love to join. Yan He's voice has always been really appealing to me! Hope her update turns out well.

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
adding you! And I'll have to check out your song when I get off work my phone hates using bilibili :( here's a great cover with YanHe tho!

Her voice in that cover is really powerful! Even though that song isnt my favorite from Yunosuzuke (It's always going to be Black Or White for me), i got to give props to this cover.

Im just going to share this song because its a great use of Yanhe in a metal song; theres even screamo bits! This producer also does other Chineese Vocametal tracks so if thats your thing, check him out.
Im mostly posting this because im testing VocaDB embedds
https://vocadb.net/S/38975

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Newborn is honestly so great, it was one of the first Yan He songs I heard and it made me fall in love with her voice. I also really like this cover of WAVE! The model and video are amazing as well.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Yesss both of those are in my total love category! (And that model is sexy af)

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
I'd like to join as well please. Yanhe is my favourite Chinese vocaloid. I have been listening to this song on repeat lately.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Added and yee thats like one of the songs that really made me get interested in YanHe that beat is soo good oml!

Reactions: Paradoxical

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
So I went looking for more Yanhe songs and I was definately not dissapointed with this banging house track. This song feels like a song that would be played at a skating rink, kinda like Suit And Tie by Justin Timberlake.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
My heavens that song is truly amazing heres another one I adore also sorry about being mia for a bit :x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)