• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Your favorite vocaloid demo songs

Best demo song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Songs written to demo a vocaloid are generally really good, to generate hype for the vocal. What are your favorites? I'm going to only list originals, and since I don't have infinite time, if there's another one you like, tell me below!

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Rinse, Repeat is the first one that came to my mind. Then probably Lying and Lying, Thunderstorm, Heart Chrome, Pushing Daises, Athena... okay there are more that I like than I originally expected rofl

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Voted for Juntos Tu y Yo, which I kinda forgot about tbh but I really do like it (you play me). Also flower's.

My absolute!!! favourite demo song (and one of my favourite Vocaloid songs in general) is Daydream Flight. :lapis_lili:

Other honourable mentions:

Inner Arts, AKA the only Jin song I've heard that I like.

Remember when SeeU was announced and everyone lost their shit over I=Fantasy (myself included)? Anyways that song's still great.

Uh...idr the title of the song, but v4 Miki's demo was really attention grabbing. She sounded different...like a little more mature than usual? Idk, I remember being really impressed by it, even though I usually don't care much for her.
Also on the topic of AHS, Setsu-Getsu-Ka with Yukari is another great one.

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I voted for Athena, Respire, Pushing Daisies, Star Wish, and Fighter, but my favorite not on the list are Justitia(Merli), Daydream Flight(Lapis), and Super Sonic Dance (Lily). Kikuo made a demo song for Tone Rion which is pretty good too.

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Super Sonic Dance is definitely another case of "good song, awful demo", but I like it too- would have been a better demo for, say, Rin.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I chose Athena, FADE, A Teacher Detained, and Fighter. But tbh my favorite favorite is Rinse Repeat, so if that one had been on there I probably wouldn't have chosen any other ones :P

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Disappointed some gems like Et Cetera aren't here but some Vocaloids have multiple demos listed /s

But yeah, Et Cetera (Chika), ACE (Mo Qingxian), Magical Symmetry (anonkanon) and Usotuski wa Koi no Hajimari (Luo Tianyi JP) are all god tier demo songs.

Reactions: BigScreenTV

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Gotta go with Pushing Daisies and cry for a star from the options but Night of the Magic is a bop that will never die just saying

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Disappointed some gems like Et Cetera aren't here but some Vocaloids have multiple demos listed /s

But yeah, Et Cetera (Chika), ACE (Mo Qingxian), Magical Symmetry (anonkanon) and Usotuski wa Koi no Hajimari (Luo Tianyi JP) are all god tier demo songs.
I don't know every demo I'm sorry

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Super Sonic Dance is definitely another case of "good song, awful demo", but I like it too- would have been a better demo for, say, Rin.
I love Super Sonic Dance but Lily's vocals could've used a little more love in it. Lily v2 wasn't a bad voice bank per say, but if she wasn't in good hands she was rough...

I voted for FADE cause it's a good bop. Love Circus-P's stuff.

Voted for Athena, Fighter, En Tu Mirar, and COSMONAUTS.
Cyva is just amazing
Fighter is really catchy
En Tu Mirar is really good overall
YZYX is just too good of a producer
So...
I chose Athena, FADE, A Teacher Detained, and Fighter. But tbh my favorite favorite is Rinse Repeat, so if that one had been on there I probably wouldn't have chosen any other ones :P
Yess, Fighter and Athena for the winn!

Reactions: Leon

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
literally forgot I was the one who made this thread

Of the 5 songs i voted for, at MOST 2 would still be my picks lol

Re: Justita, it's pretty good but my favorite of Merli's demos was definitely immature world.

closing it b/c it's erratically chosen and underrepresenatative

Reactions: Mika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)