• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Yuki Kaai fanclub

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
?Welcome to the Yuki Kaai fanclub!?
Yuki_Promotional (1).png

Also known as my favourite vocaloid, my beautiful angel, the only child I will ever have, etc.
I discovered Vocaloid only shortly before the first three AHS Vocaloids were announced. I was blown away by her demo and how sweet and realistic (at the time) she sounded. I used to contribute a .zip album of my favourite Yuki songs on the VO fanclub from time to time, but I don't think that's allowed here. Instead, I'll try to compile a playlist of whatever favourites I can find on Youtube. Please share art and music, too!

Basic Information (Wiki link).

Song list:

Art:
(Under construction).

Member list:
?Pomelo
?Stardust Daydreamer
?Sharkartist
?
kona

Banners:
We have a banner now, thanks to Kona!

Last edited:

Stardust Daydreamer

~ Magic, Mental Health, and Music ~
Apr 9, 2018
May I join?

Yuki is such a cutie! I liked her when she was a V2, but her V4 is amazing, and I need to listen to her more tbh...I’m really excited to make songs for her too, since I own her V4! Just gotta find a way to make her soft voice work...

GabiChanAkatsuki tunes Yuki really well in my opinion! Here’s some of her covers with Yuki:

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Yay, first member! I'd love to own her v4 bank one day (not that I actually use them to make songs, or anything...)

Those are some nice covers! I always thought Yuki would be good for Nashimoto-P's style.

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Id love to join! My favorite Yuki song has to be Lost Umbrella by Inaba Cumori.
My dude :kaito_move:

It's really cool that you posted this, because I actually only discovered this artist recently (like, a few weeks ago)! I think my favourite of theirs is Unfinished Mental Image.

Reactions: Sharkartist

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Time for my monthly 'I desperately scour Youtube and NND for any new Yuki songs' update!

Found a few interesting songs this time around (just from YT this time):
Diametric, an original song by Terey-U (who appears to be a newcomer). Not an amazing song, but I really like the background instrumentals and the PV, and any original Yuki songs are always welcome imo. Hopefully this person continues to use her!
少女Xの逆襲 (which google translate claims means Girl X's Counterattack) is a really cool song with Yuki, Flower, Una, and Miku...so like, 3 of my favourite Vocaloids in one song lol. This is by Edgar Lovecraft, and I'm definitely gonna check out the rest of their works 'cuz I really liked this one.

Uh...yeah. Not much this time around, probably because I didn't have time to search NND. If you have any new songs, please share!

Reactions: Stardust Daydreamer

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
AWW HECK YEAH COUNTERATTACK OF THE X GIRLS IS A BOP(Also its subbed by magenetra which is a plus)

Edgar lovecraft is quickly becoming one of my favorite producers now.

As for diametric, its a decent song. Also in the reccomended section is found this nice cover of life's name.

Reactions: Pomelo

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Time for another small song update as I procrastinate on preparing for tomorrow's camping trip.

Another new song by Edgar Lovecraft! Same Vocaloids as last time.

A pretty cool stylish original called Coffeelake by Usablue.

I already posted this in another topic, but I'll post it here too- Superflat by The M Machine. It's a really cool EDM(?) song with Miku and Yuki!

I'll post some more when I come back from vacation and have time to look through YT/NND!

Also, if someone's able to make a banner for the club, I'd really appreciate it! :yuki_lili:

Reactions: Sharkartist

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
May I join? Yuki has been a favorite of mine for years, and she's definitely in my top ten! I finally got to buy her V4 in Januaey (you can see a picture of her box on my twitter) I just love how cute her voice is, and how cute her design is! I plan to get er V2 as well someday just to have the box!

I also took it upon myself to make a userbar for the fanclub! I hope you guys like it, I plan on making on for Yuki V4 too!
I also think this one is a little bad so I wanna make a nother one for Yuki V2

Code:
[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2my2bkn.jpg[/IMG]

Reactions: Pomelo

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Thanks for making one! I'll add you when I get home. I'm the opposite of you, I have her V2 but really wanna get her V4 eventually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)