• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Zooming in and out in Tiny Vocaloid?

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Yes! I hold down Ctrl and then scroll. If you're not using a mouse, you can drag your fingers apart or together on your trackpad, or use the arrows here:

1592720559964.png

OceanLily

New Fan
Jun 15, 2020
Yes! I hold down Ctrl and then scroll. If you're not using a mouse, you can drag your fingers apart or together on your trackpad, or use the arrows here:

Ty so much!

ty! but actually, I meant like..zoom in on the notes that the vocaloid sings so that I can make the timing more accurate. I can't seem to make the voices notes the right size to fit in well because my options are limited for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Hi Ocean, welcome~
Just a heads up, but try not to make a new post within a very short time after you already made a reply. You can edit your post to add in more words. :kiyoterunatural_lili:

Now to help you out, try to turn off Quantize and Length to make more adjustments to the notes.
Vocaloid help.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)