• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【Tohoku Zunko V4】Uni/うに (+VSQX)

KohaiKaty

OC maniac and vsqx maker//tuner
Apr 10, 2018
'merca
bLELele I just finished this cover a couple hours ago ^^;

I'm so glad I got a cover finished :D I actually mixed this within the vocaloid editor, and it didn't turn out as bad as I thought! I hope I can finish vsqxs more often soon!

--CREDITS--

Song: 立秋 (risshuu)

Illustration and Video: 砂吹

Original version: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/nm15471828

Animated PV Version: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19004812
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otfL_...

Vsqx//Tuning//Mixing: KohaiKaty//KatyTheSpark (Me)

Vsqx DL: Distribution ended. People crediting themselves for all of the tuning ;;-;; Please, PLEASE. You're always welcome to make minor adjustments, but that does not make the thing you edited yours. ;;n;;

Vocals: Tohoku Zunko Natural (V4), Kagamine Rin and Len V4x, Lily V3

Last edited:

KohaiKaty

Apr 10, 2018
'merca
awww this is so cute, you did a fantastic job!!

i'd love if you'd share the VSQx, i've been wanting to cover this song for ages but i could never find a VSQ or UST with a working link q_q;;
Thank you!! I put it up for DL. Have fun! Be sure to send me a link once you've covered it, I'd love to see it owo

Reactions: Vani ❤ Candy

Aqua-P

New Fan
Apr 9, 2018
Hey! My SoundCloud account had to be hacked or deleted for no reason so I put the Cover back on a Google Drive link :

Reactions: KohaiKaty

KohaiKaty

Apr 10, 2018
'merca
Hey! My SoundCloud account had to be hacked or deleted for no reason so I put the Cover back on a Google Drive link :
I'm sorry to hear about your soundcloud ;w;
Thank you for the google drive link!
LONG LIVE FUKASE

ChMaree

Your Everyday Weird Maree >:0
Jun 18, 2018
Hey uhh.. Is it okay if I could use your Vsqx and convert it to a Ust file so that I can make a cover of it..? ;w;

KohaiKaty

Apr 10, 2018
'merca
Hey uhh.. Is it okay if I could use your Vsqx and convert it to a Ust file so that I can make a cover of it..? ;w;
Sure! I'm not all that familiar with vsqx to ust conversion, but you're welcome to convert it :D Just make sure to credit me for the original vsqx and tuning ;v;
I'm excited to see what you do with it! :D
Hope the conversion goes well! :yanhe_lili:

ChMaree

Your Everyday Weird Maree >:0
Jun 18, 2018
Sure! I'm not all that familiar with vsqx to ust conversion, but you're welcome to convert it :D Just make sure to credit me for the original vsqx and tuning ;v;
I'm excited to see what you do with it! :D
Hope the conversion goes well! :yanhe_lili:
Thanks so much, I'll make sure to credit your original vsqx and tuning!! ;;w;;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)