The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old due to The California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), with the exception of EU member states residents due to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which minimum age defaults to 16 years old unless stated by the law of your EU member state which cannot be below 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for or use this Service. If you register for or use this Service, you represent that you have the allowed age. This Service may contain nudity.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, contains personal information of others, contains any Media (not limited to photos, videos and depictions) of genitalia, nipples and sexually explicit acts, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any law in your country of residence, Canada and the state of Virginia from the United States of America. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. The copyright holder retains copyright over the Content.
Whenever material changes are made to the terms and rules we will notify you to the e-mail you provided during your account registration of this site and you will also get a disclaimer the next time you visit our site when logged in.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us immediately via our contact form.
General Site Rules
1. You must represent that you have the allowed age indicated in our Terms and Rules. Any users found to not comply with this will have their accounts data obliterated.
2. Sexually explicit or realistically violent material is not allowed on the site in any form and may result in serious consequences with your account. Purposely linking to sites containing this content is also not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: Nudity, graphic sexual depictions, graphic depictions/descriptions of suicide or suicidal encouragement. If you're not sure if your content is allowed or not, please message a staff member privately before posting publicly.
Note: Prior to May 2020, this content was allowed to be linked off site. Users who have been found to have posts with links prior to May 2020 will have the content removed, but will not get in trouble.
3. Content containing minors (individuals under 18) that is sexually suggestive will not be allowed. Sexually suggestive is defined as being content that was made purely to be sexually pleasing without other reasons (i.e. Artwork of minors in revealing clothing, minors singing songs of a sexual nature that does not hold a higher purpose, etc.). Music Videos/PVs/other content that contain mature and/or sexual themes may still be allowed as long as they are not explicit in nature and were not made purely for the sake of being sexually suggestive.
Suggestive content containing adults or non-realistically violent content may still be allowed, but warnings are encouraged to be clearly posted.
4. Vocal synths are regarded as products before they are characters. If the presentation given to that vocal synth in a song/medium is that of an adult, they will be considered an adult. If the presentation is questionable (i.e. Creator says they are an adult, but the actual content appears to contradict this), then they will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
5. Avatars and signatures should not contain genitals, female nipples, gore or depictions of violence or suicide. They should not be sexual or sexually provocative. Users who are uncertain should obtain permission from a VVN staff member.
6. Multiple accounts are not allowed, if you make another one a member of our staff will message you, remember that you can change your username in your account settings.
7. Users wishing to represent an official brand, company, label, business (etc.) should use the "Contact us" form so that they can be verified as an official representative.
8. Respect other users and members of the community; keep the forums welcoming, and avoid using the forums as a platform to vent about other sections of the community. Harassment and profanity targeted at other users or groups of people will not be tolerated. Discrimination against others based on their religion, ethnicity, nationality, sexuality, etc. will not be tolerated. Profanity should not be used excessively.
9. Avoid sharing personal or sensitive information about yourself.
10. Users are not allowed to distribute or upload content that is not theirs onto the site, such as music or other files. Embedding features should be used instead, or, if embedding is otherwise not possible, a link must be provided instead.
11. Do not post illegal downloads to software or links to guides on how to obtain software illegally. The topic of illegal downloads is also not to be discussed.
12. Spamming is not allowed. Spam is considered to be the intentional posting of irrelevant posts, threads, advertisements, or media - especially when posted within a short period of time.
13. Do not sell secondhand software or merchandise on the VocaVerse Network.
14. You are permitted to link to sites selling content you have created but refrain from spamming threads advertising their sale.
15. Do not post unapproved crowdfunding campaigns or make threads asking for money on the website.
16. Signatures are to have a maximum height of 250 pixels. They can consist of images, text, or a mixture of both.
17. Political discussions and debates are not welcome on VocaVerse Network. If you want to discuss politics, please respectfully do so in DMs or outside of the VocaVerse Network forum.
VVN staff members reserve the right to edit or delete topics and posts they believe are inappropriate or against regulation, or contain inappropriate or regulation breaking material.
VVN staff members reserve the right to moderate or ban members due to consistent rule-breaking or repeated expression of a hostile attitude.
VVN is not responsible for content hosted off site that is linked to from VVN, nor are we responsible for actions taken by forum or discord users that occur on other websites.
1. You may only create 5 new threads a day in this subforum. Messages aren't limited, as long as they are not spam.
2. When posting a song in the Music Releases & PVs section, please make sure to include the following info within the title:
3. If you are posting in the duets/group section please specify the following: Singers (if known)*
*If there are more than 3 singers you do not need to list all the names in the title. Instead, please specify how many singers, if known.
4. While you are allowed to post reprints or subbed versions of videos, a link or embed of the original upload is highly encouraged to also be included.
5. Additionally, you are allowed to crosspost your own music in here as well as in the appropriate category within the Vocaloid Studio section. However, please keep it restricted to a total of one crosspost per song.
6. Please do not post songs that have already been posted. The search bar is your friend.
Rules for users:
1. Make sure your posts are relevant and add to the conversation. Users go to fanclubs to talk and find information about things they love. They don't want to scroll through 2+ pages of people asking “Can I join?” Instead, say you'd like to join and include a link to your favourite song, discuss why you love said Vocaloid, or respond to what someone else has said.
Rules for creators:
1. Everyone is welcome. If you want to include a member list, you may. But you are not allowed to tell anyone that they are not allowed to join. If someone asks then you must add them.
2. Stay active. If the manager of a fanclub is found to be inactive on the VocaVerse forums for over a month, then another user is allowed to contact an admin or a mod to take over.
3. You may only make one fanclub a week. In order to let all users have a chance to run a fanclub thread, we have imposed a minimum of a week between creating fanclubs.
4. You may not run more than 5 fanclubs. For the time being there is a limit on how many fanclubs you can run. Please think about what clubs you want to create carefully.
5. Don't abandon your old clubs to make new clubs. If you do not wish to run a club anymore ask someone else in the club if they want to take over then message a mod or admin. After it is transferred, then you may create a new club. Users found to be consistently abandoning clubs to make new ones will have creation privileges temporarily removed within the fanclubs section.