• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【Yuzuki Yukari Rei】Patchwork Staccato【CeVIO AI Cover】

Vetis

Resident SeeU Enthusiast
Dec 31, 2020
Hey guys!

So I took the plunge and bought Yukari Rei's CeVIO AI starter pack the other day. I must say, I'm very impressed! I feel that CeVIO AI's tuning is a little more expressive than SynthV AI's, but VOCALOID still comes out on top with vocal clarity for me so far. That said, the CeVIO editor feels really great to use — smoother than VOCALOID5, I'd say, and the parameters make a ton of sense. I'm excited to see how AI banks develop, they're a really exciting leap in the development of vocal synths!

With my ramblings out of the way, here's a Patchwork Staccato cover featuring Yuzuki Yukari Rei. I hope you all enjoy!

___

Oct 8, 2019
Aaaaa gj on the cover! Her tone fits this song so much and it's nice to hear her highs get put to use cuz she's more stable in higher ranges now! I'd just recommend you use pitch correction on her, has nothing to do with you or yours skills ( seeing from this cover duh ghjkjk ) it's just that she's a lot like Miki and sings off pitch and I could hear her misbehaving in that regard here as well.

Reactions: peaches2217

Vetis

Resident SeeU Enthusiast
Dec 31, 2020
Aaaaa gj on the cover! Her tone fits this song so much and it's nice to hear her highs get put to use cuz she's more stable in higher ranges now! I'd just recommend you use pitch correction on her, has nothing to do with you or yours skills ( seeing from this cover duh ghjkjk ) it's just that she's a lot like Miki and sings off pitch and I could hear her misbehaving in that regard here as well.
Thanks for the feedback! I actually applied minor pitch correction to the final mix, but in some places it probably could have been a little stronger. I usually use pop-focused banks, so a softer, more 'natural-sounding' one is very foreign to me. I'll bear it in mind for future projects, thank you!

• Love
Reactions: ___

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)