• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Kaito スカビオサ- ルティエ/Lutie Ft. KAITO

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
Thank you so much for posting this I LOVE Lutie :love:

Lutie used to make male vocaloid covers before deleting them all a bit after posting this song, and honest to god, I think he may be one of the best Kaito V3 users I've ever heard. I have mp3s saved of the Kaito covers I liked the most from him (Kaoling's Garden of Rain and Hachiya Nanashi's Limelight ), if you're interested!

jo_k02

New Fan
Mar 13, 2024
Thank you so much for posting this I LOVE Lutie :love:

Lutie used to make male vocaloid covers before deleting them all a bit after posting this song, and honest to god, I think he may be one of the best Kaito V3 users I've ever heard. I have mp3s saved of the Kaito covers I liked the most from him (Kaoling's Garden of Rain and Hachiya Nanashi's Limelight ), if you're interested!
Hello, may I ask if you have kept the Kaito cover of Garden of Rain tuned by Lutie? It has been deleted on Lutie's YT and Niconico channel but I loved it so much and wish to listen to it once again😭 If you still kept the mp3 file of it grateful if you could share it with me🥹🙏🏻

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
Hello, may I ask if you have kept the Kaito cover of Garden of Rain tuned by Lutie? It has been deleted on Lutie's YT and Niconico channel but I loved it so much and wish to listen to it once again😭 If you still kept the mp3 file of it grateful if you could share it with me🥹🙏🏻
I did! Thankfully a friend managed to save it. Here you go!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)