• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

1st PLACE 15th Anniv.“KEEP HAVING FUN!” – Lia × IA SPECIAL LIVE -

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hmm, very interesting, an IA concert during my stay in Japan, but not only did I already play to be somewhere completely different, they don't seem to care for any foreign attendees at all compared to the Miku concerts, Japanese application only it seems like!
I don't think I wanna see IA that bad as to spend a lot of money on the ticket plus a proxy thing.

EDIT:
Since OP didn't provide a link, for anybody more willing to spend money on effort:
1st PLACE創立15周年を記念して、国内初となるLiaとIAによる一夜限りのスペシャルライブが開催決定。 (Link to the article and Japanese with information)
Lia/IAのチケット情報(東京都)|e+(イープラス) (This seems to be where to get tickets)
Also made some quick research and the arena in Tokyo seems to be tiny, having seats for a bit more than 800 people. Maybe that's why they don't really care and don't even try to get foreigners interested. A shame though, since 1st place certainly did try to expand globally moreso than even Crypton from time to time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)