• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Question (Answered) Anyone know where I could find Gumi english's UPDATE patch?

Ronny777

VOCALOID5 Tuner
Dec 10, 2020
Canada
soundcloud.com
I remember a while ago reading on the wiki that Gumi v3 english had an update that fixes the pauses she makes when putting 2 different vowels together. I can't find it anywhere if it even exists at all. If anyone knows anything about it I would really appreciate the help.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Gumi English has never received an update sadly. They may have been talking about a speculated update for V4 which would have fixed the issues she has with transitions, but this never happened and Internet Co. have said they have no plans to develop VOCALOID voicebanks currently.

Ronny777

VOCALOID5 Tuner
Dec 10, 2020
Canada
soundcloud.com
Gumi English has never received an update sadly. They may have been talking about a speculated update for V4 which would have fixed the issues she has with transitions, but this never happened and Internet Co. have said they have no plans to develop VOCALOID voicebanks currently.
OK thank you!:kaito_move: I must have read the article wrong. At least I know I'm using the proper version.

Reactions: xuu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)