• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Breakdown of the pepper's ghost projections at the League Of Legends world finals

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018

The Paris event was powered by a technology called 3D Holonet, created by a company called Kaleida. Essentially, it’s high-tech metal gauze, which can be stretched out in a translucent screen where you can project holograms and other 3D effects. (It’s the same technology that allowed deceased artists like Michael Jackson and Tupac to posthumously “perform” at events.) “The Holonet allows us to do different types of effects that weren’t necessarily possible with augmented reality,” explains Mackasek.

jburgessman

New Fan
May 23, 2020
Guys I have a problem with the League of Legends and I can not find any information about this. I hope that you can help me a lot because I have no other opportunity ... Sorry in advance if this is off topic. This happened after I decided to try lol boosting, but the problem is not in using this service, because the reviews about this service are simply amazing. Now I have a high rank in lol, but I can’t even play for 5 minutes because an error appears on the screen. Is it possible that I'm in the ban?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)