• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Feedback Color scheme too dark

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
A lot of the color choices on this site are not sitting well with me, especially the dark aqua used for text on the interface-I can barely see it against the purple background.

Reactions: Xianzhu

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. Yes, multiple themes are planned in the future, but as the site is still new, we cannot give a time for when a new theme will be available.

However, it is planned for there to be contests for themes as well, so please look forward to these.

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
Just wanted to add on that the current theme is still undergoing adjustments based on feedback, particularly when it comes to the legibility of text.

In regards to having an overall lighter coloured theme, that will come in the future, but I cannot yet give a set date.

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
Just wanted to add on that the current theme is still undergoing adjustments based on feedback, particularly when it comes to the legibility of text.

In regards to having an overall lighter coloured theme, that will come in the future, but I cannot yet give a set date.
Overall, I have no qualms against the current color schemes/themes. In fact, they are quite appealing to the overall status of the site. However, this is based off my own opinions, so don't let me affect anyone's thoughts here. Especially since I'm a mobile user.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)