• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

#Compass Guide/Introduction

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Hello VVN, haven't seen you in a while, haven't I?:longya_rylitah:

Anyway, I wanted to update my #Compass guide that I made a while back, since that one has a lot of errors and that I've played the game for a long time.

If you don't know about the game yet, the game is a 3v3 battle game featuring many heroes, original and well known characters from other franchises, like Dizzy from Guilty Gear, Monokuma from Danganronpa, and even Miku, Rin, and Len! Every hero has their own quirks and abilities for every player, but almost every hero, apart from Jumonji Atari, the hero you start with, is unlocked through gacha. Each fighter also has their own theme song(apart from Miku, which just got her second theme song.)

The menu has 5 sections, the main screen, battle screen, hero screen, card/deck screen, and the gacha screen.
The main screen has 7 sections, the #Compass logo has all the latest News, the symbol next to it is where your data chips are, another way to get cards, next is the timeline and clans icon, where you can interact with other players INGAME! If you want to interact with other English players, I reccomend joining the clan [english] next is missions which can give you planty of ingame rewards. next is community where can make your own clans and join clans, along with other things. The last icon is for presents given from challenge battles and login bonuses.

The battle screen has all the battles you can play which are as follows;
Battle Arena(Rank F) affects your battle rank and can be played as much as you can.
Free Arena(Rank C) doesn't effect your rank and deck levels are adjusted.
Big Battles(Rank S1) Teams of 25, 50, or 100 players team of to capture as much portal keys as they can before a time limit. You can earn rewards here.
2v2(Rank S4) Self-explanitory.

The hero screen and card screen are both sominlar in which you can change your setup.

Finnally, there is the gacha, where you can aquire new cards and heroes. There will be rate up events for new heroes and cards as well as collabo sets on the top of both areas usually, as well as normal sets(but who plays those during events like these?)

That is a basic rundown of the game, more can be read at the Wiki.

Reactions: razelberii

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)