• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Dream vocal synth producer collab

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
Post your dream collab between your two (or more) favorite vocaloid producers. If your dream collab has already happened post the link! This can include working on a song together or one producer doing a remix of the other’s song. I’ll start! These are the collabs I would want:

Kikuo x Maretu - They do a very similar style and song imagery with both covering a lot of dark topics while experimenting with their beats and styles. Both make music that is sometimes the opposite of what they’re talking about and they both do dubstep like beats.

Sota x Toa - Like above these two cover similar topics and have a similar style both do somber love related songs with a soft tuning style.

Mitchie m x Kikuo or Mitchie m x Pinocchio (mostly for the laughs and how weird the song would be) especially mitchie x Kikuo I just wanna hear an upbeat mitchie song with Kikuo’s lyrics or a dark sounding Kikuo song with mitchie lyrics. Pinocchio x Mitchie would be all over the place and I’m here for it.

Hachiya Nanashi x Neru - Think jitterbug mixed with becoming potatoes.

Won_Opo x Pinocchio - idk I just think it could work and it would probably be a super fun upbeat song.

For some of my dream collabs that have happened:
Kikuo x Miy_Yuu Kz x Ryo Kariki x Maretu Maretu x Kanaria

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)