• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Forgotten Snow - Instrumental Ambient

Overcast Immortal

Budding producer
Dec 4, 2018
USA
www.youtube.com

I wrote this song last summer, and originally envisioned it as a rock song, but quickly found piano and violin suited the song better, and helped make this this one of the most relaxing songs I've made. I just got to mixing this song in the past week, and I like how it turned out.

I also have three more songs coming soon. A drone rock song featuring Dex and Marie Ork, a heavy metal song featuring Marie Ork and Hakaine Maiko, and an instrumental post-metal song. If you aren't aware, Marie Ork and Hakaine Maiko are vocal synths for Alter/Ego and UTAU, and both specialize in screaming, although Marie can also sing and speak.

Reactions: Skiyoshi

Skiyoshi

New Fan
Feb 17, 2019
I could definitely image this playing as a character walks through a snow bedded field with lost memories. Really made a nice relaxing song.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)