• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Rules Forum Games General Rules

Bascetta

One who does Administering
Mar 7, 2018
All posts in the Forum Games section will not raise your post count.

Due to the interest in forum games, we felt it best to create a section for them to be neatly organized. All [site rules] still apply in addition to our added rules for this section.
  1. Wait for at least two other people to post in a game before posting again. Otherwise, if a game has been inactive for over 24 hours, then you may post again.

2. Games are for all users. Please do not include exclusionary requirements nor additional conditions for the next poster unless the original post of the thread allows it (e.g. requiring users to include 3 or 4 reasons to explain something).
If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to ask them here!

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have one complain: Why are the forum games in the General Discussion? After all, it's all about VOCALOID, so there should be a Forum Games section in the Fandom forums.

Besides that, there is more than one forum game online, e. g. "VOCALOID in four words".
EDIT: Ah, we're working simultaneously, I see.

Bascetta

One who does Administering
Mar 7, 2018
I only have one complain: Why are the forum games in the General Discussion? After all, it's all about VOCALOID, so there should be a Forum Games section in the Fandom forums.

Besides that, there is more than one forum game online, e. g. "VOCALOID in four words".
EDIT: Ah, we're working simultaneously, I see.
Moving the forum games to the General Discussion section opens up the possibility of running forum games that aren't Vocaloid theme. If we keep forum games under the Fandom section, we would need to add the additional requirement of having to stay on the topic of Vocaloid. While all these games are indeed Vocaloid themed, this will open opportunity for other fun games to come into existence!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)