• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Free vocaloid songs

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Um yeah what do you think i looked at to make this

There are kind of a lot listed there, and I thought it'd be fun to list some including some not well known ones

Not everyone might have time to sort through 3000+ songs and 700+ albums

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018

There are kind of a lot listed there, and I thought it'd be fun to list some including some not well known ones

Trevor just wanted to provide the list for anyone that may not know of it.

Reactions: Monds

Trevor

?
May 2, 2018

I just put this here for reference XD

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
Special recommendation for the free category!

https://vocadb.net/S/196363
This track is also downloadable for free! Please share this with as many people as possible, as this track was written in light of the current events.

As soon as my hair is re-bleached and re-dyed, I will attempt to do a playthrough of this specific song. (by playthrough in this instance I mean I'm going to film myself playing the lead parts of the song and show tabs on the bottom; the difference between a cover and a playthrough is that a cover is when you're playing through someone else's song while a playthrough is when you're playing through your own)

Regards,
WintermintP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)