• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hard Rock Miku(Final Verison)

Osakablade

Vocaloid User, Not A Fan.
Apr 23, 2018
Japan
Final version uploaded much better sound, some lyrical changes. . Comments welcome.

Lyrics for you
Find the words, write the tune.
Let me help you make the song.
I can play guitar, sing for you.
Do anything you want me to do.
Swing my hips, shake my ass.
Flash my panties at the perverts.
Flirtiing with them, cheap thrills all around.
oo oo oo
Miku the vocaloid girl, rocking all around the world.
singing dancing.
What. Oh, you want to see my panties(talking to someone in the crowd here).
Ok.
Watch me play, you see them.
Miku the vocaloid girl, rocking all around the world.
Shaking my ass for you.
Do you want me to show you my panties. Yes you do.(Again with the crowd).
Oh, my perverted fans are everywhere.
Its ok, I do not mind. In fact I like it.
Am I strange, I know its true.
I what to show them more, so I f*cking will.
Is it what you want, yes it is(Again with the crowd).
Miku very sexy girl, rocking all around the world.
Short skirt, black stocking for you.
I am not what I seem to be. Yeah
Kimi hentai ne, Boku akuma miku. kimi wa kakaku o shiharaudeshouka.
you are hentai true. I am Demon Miku, Will you pay the price.
F*cking perverts, yes you are.
Do not lie to me.
you will pay for your sins, I will take your soul fool.
Now you all pay and I love it.
Oh miku, demon miku.

Last edited:

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
It's certainly interesting.

I really like the instrumentals; they are really good and I think Miku can fit well. However, I feel like they overpower her voice in a way. She's really quiet, so it makes it harder to understand her (on top of her speaking English, which is technically not a music creator's fault she is somewhat bad at it).

I think the notes she sings is kind of... Off kilter as well. For a hard rock song, you may want to consider how she feels as she sings. Is she sad? Happy? Relate the notes to how you want her to feel. If she's sad, you may wanna go with lower notes to help. If she's happy, go medium to high.

I'm not hating on this at all; again, I love Miku, and the instrumentals are really strong. I'm no music producer by any means, but I'm just saying this from a listener's perspective.

Really good work, though! :kaito2_move::kaito_move:

Osakablade

Vocaloid User, Not A Fan.
Apr 23, 2018
Japan
It's certainly interesting.

I really like the instrumentals; they are really good and I think Miku can fit well. However, I feel like they overpower her voice in a way. She's really quiet, so it makes it harder to understand her (on top of her speaking English, which is technically not a music creator's fault she is somewhat bad at it).

I think the notes she sings is kind of... Off kilter as well. For a hard rock song, you may want to consider how she feels as she sings. Is she sad? Happy? Relate the notes to how you want her to feel. If she's sad, you may wanna go with lower notes to help. If she's happy, go medium to high.

I'm not hating on this at all; again, I love Miku, and the instrumentals are really strong. I'm no music producer by any means, but I'm just saying this from a listener's perspective.

Really good work, though! :kaito2_move::kaito_move:
Thanks for the comment. Perhaps you can hear Miku in this latest version. I`m not sure how she feels in the song, perhaps pissed off because I make her sing songs like this. But I think she enjoys it really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)