• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Help on an OC

Ika Musume

Loves Miku so much that he DIED
Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
I've always wanted to make a Vocaloid OC (like a Crypton insert) does anybody have any advice? Also I was thinking maybe a self insert (although obviously not my exact self lol).

Reactions: peaches2217

___

Oct 8, 2019
Got any for me?
Would you like them to be an android too?? Try thinking of what relationships theyd have with the rest of the gang :yanhe_lili: they could see Kaito as their big brother, they could be best friends with Miku!! They could look up to Luka!! Just brainstorming!!

Reactions: Ika Musume

Ika Musume

Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
Would you like them to be an android too?? Try thinking of what relationships theyd have with the rest of the gang :yanhe_lili: they could see Kaito as their big brother, they could be best friends with Miku!! They could look up to Luka!! Just brainstorming!!
Oooooh about the looking up to Luka, what if they like idolized Miku and always wanted to be like her but they always had this self v self crisis because they knew they could never be as good, nut Miku makes them so happy anyways they just want to impress them??? Looks up to Miku rather than Luka and goes to Luka for guidance since she's so fabulous? And then gets along really well with Rin and Len (like a kewl little squad)?

• Love
Reactions: ___

___

Oct 8, 2019
That's amazing!! They could get helpful advice from Luka but then there comes Rin and Len with their well-meaning but silly advices UvU and ofc they end up following the Kagamines' advice and that leads to ridicluous situations~

• Haha
Reactions: Ika Musume

Ika Musume

Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
That's amazing!! They could get helpful advice from Luka but then there comes Rin and Len with their well-meaning but silly advices UvU and ofc they end up following the Kagamines' advice and that leads to ridicluous situations~
So far I am LOVING this :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: ___

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)