• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hi I Make Vocaloid Video Essays

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Very interesting! Because of that, you got a follower!
Anyway, here's my own ideas for your future videos:
1. Shin-P and how one of his songs, Urotander, Underhanded Rangers, turned from a parody song into a fan base. Not only that, but that song had literally the most comments on Niconico video.
2. Gobou-P and how his videos are more than just the song Shota Shota Island. His videos are not just songs but also Talkloid videos as well.
3. How Crypton Future Media and the Vocaloid fandom were battle against this YouTube channel named "MikuHatsuneVivo".
4. The History of Vocaloid.
This series is about the history about Vocaloid, its voice banks, and the fandom.
So, what do you think?

Ubnubmaster

New Fan
Aug 4, 2019
Hey thank you so much for taking the time to check me out Wario94 it means a lot.

For the first two bullets:
I really like the ideas and I'll start listening to Shin-P and Gobou-P more to see if I can write something about them. No promises though but i'll do my best!

For the third bullet:
I really like the idea and I have heard about this. Do you know any resources that I can check out to do more research on this?

For the fourth bullet:
I never thought about doing a series before thank you! This could be a lot of fun. I think I have some ideas in the work that could work perfectly for this.

Reactions: Wario94

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Hey thank you so much for taking the time to check me out Wario94 it means a lot.

For the first two bullets:
I really like the ideas and I'll start listening to Shin-P and Gobou-P more to see if I can write something about them. No promises though but i'll do my best!

For the third bullet:
I really like the idea and I have heard about this. Do you know any resources that I can check out to do more research on this?

For the fourth bullet:
I never thought about doing a series before thank you! This could be a lot of fun. I think I have some ideas in the work that could work perfectly for this.
You're welcome!
For #3, I've found these information on MikuFan.com:

Reactions: Ubnubmaster

Ubnubmaster

New Fan
Aug 4, 2019
You're welcome!
For #3, I've found these information on MikuFan.com:
Awesome thank you so much!

Reactions: Wario94

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)