• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Suggestion I feel like we've over organized the Music Releases & PVs section

Feb 27, 2019
California
You have to go directly to the specific vocaloid singer just to post a song. I think because of this, we end up with many weak threads and not a very strong music sharing community. This is especially true when it comes to lesser known vocaloids like Flower. No one is at fault and it's not the end of the world either way, but I think if we had a channel where people could have more broad, general discussions on vocaloid music as a whole, that would encourage more posters to share.

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Hey SSFresh!

We do have different places besides the Music Releases & PVs threads where you can share music. You can share music under the Fandom thread, and perhaps create a thread of your own! Or, you can check out the Music Recommendations thread, to recommend songs or see what kind of music everyone is recommending! Maybe ask if someone has a recommendation for something specific, like a certain genre
Our Discord server also has active genre-based channels, so you can share music by genre as well
I hope this helps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)