• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

I wrote a Hatsune Miku fan fiction (Meet the Mikus)

Hatsune Mikurwa

"Call me Asparagus" - DJ Khaled
Jul 8, 2024
Hey guys, I wrote a fan fiction about Miku on Wattpad. It's called Meet the Mikus, and I just published the first chapter right now. It's a sci-fi story set in the near future. It's basically going to be a family sitcom type of story where the protagonist (first person perspective) rescues a bunch of obsolete or broken down Hatsune Miku androids and they all have to live together, each Miku has her own appearance and personality. I plan to write a bunch of classic sitcom plots with this premise, so for example they swap talents, or they go on a road trip, or a prank war, etc. I think I can make a really fun project! I actually struggled a bit to write the first chapter, because it's hard to start the story, but now that I have the momentum going I think I can make a better chapter 2 and many more to come! So please give it a read if you don't have anything better to do and want to imagine yourself in a chaotic household full of different Hatsune Mikus. Thanks!! Meet the Mikus - TaxEvader39 - Wattpad

• Love
Reactions: MagicalMiku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)