• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Justin's VSynth Art Thread

Apr 11, 2020
I've finally gotten enough confidence to try and draw Vocaloid/UTAU characters. Hopefully I can make Vocaloid/UTAUloid fan art someday!

Since it's Miku's birthday, I made a drawing of her with Dedue from Fire Emblem: Three Houses since they share the same birthday. It's on my Deviantart.
FCF08B24-034A-48C2-9E7D-B11B5FD6C995.png

I drew a piece of artwork for @azariosc for her own birthday, with her UTAUloids Mario Fuwa, Maria Fuwa and Meteo Junka. I sent it to Discord, and made a lot of people happy.

azariosc bd.PNG

As you can see, I'm an aspiring artist, who can mainly draw in a cartoony style. If you have any requests, hopefully I can do it!

Apr 11, 2020
I created a pair of twin UTAUloids near the end of last year. Their names are Tekio Ekakine (male) and Kuchimoto Ekakine (female). I made my first CV voicebanks for them.
my utauloids.png
If you're wondering why I've hardly made any content about them, to put it straight 2020 has been a rough year for the UTAU community and I don't want to deal with all the drama and cancelling on Twitter. So yeah, it's not a good time to make more content with them right now. Hopefully I can give them a return when the drama dies down. Hopefully.

de8d8t7-30f5f3e3-e166-40b4-ba24-2b1646280306.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)