• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kiss Him, Not Me! / Watashi ga Motete Dōsunda

sleepysheep7

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!!
Apr 8, 2018
I'm sure I am behind on this since it came out in 2016, but I started watching a bit of this anime after accidentally finding to it while in the black hole of recommended videos on youtube.

The plot is a pretty standard reverse harem, but the girl is a fujoshi who after her favorite character dies off on a show loses all her extra weight due to depression and become pretty so everyone notices her. (Okay not exactly normal but you will get what I mean in a bit) I'm kind of on the rocks on it because I have an idea of what is going to happen and most of the characters are pretty much one dimensional which makes them kinda uninteresting. You have your classic tropes of the athletic boy, the bad boy, the quiet best friend, and the underclassmen crush. I will give the show props though for also having a lesbian character as well; though I guess when I think back on it, it isn't that new to the reverse harem series. If you have seen Ouran Highschool host club you have already seen this show just with a more modern feel and the characters not being as rich.

What do you guys think if you have seen? Also who do you think Kae will end up with?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)