• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kitsune Seku - (High male tenor)

HydroChromatic

New Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Hello!

This is my utauloid that I've had for about 6 years now. And here are those six years summed up:
First things first: Yes, he is a furry or UTAU獣人 design. he first showed up in a sketchbook as a fursona design but i never drew him again after that until I met UTAU thanks to Kasane Teto's "fukkireta"
I re-purposed his design and gave him a name.

I am born deaf, and thanks to Seku, I have taught myself a bit more about music like mixing, composing, voice acting, learning accents, and singing which I probably would never have done without him. I guess thanks to my disability and being hard of hearing, it gives him a unique voice to sing with in return :)

As of now, he is under construction with the introduction of his English vb but currently he has some japanese vbs and one WIP english vb on his site: Project Uniqueloid

As for the english voicebank he sings with, CVXC, I am still developing it, but I am working to publish it and USTs of it so others can create their own if they find the method to work better for them. This is the site for CVXC utau which currently has 1 UST posted and 1 VB which is still being refined: HUB

Reactions: Sylveranty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)