• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Male Virtual Singers Appreciation Club

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Speaking of Synthesizer V, Genbu is now on sale!! (or he should be)

He's about 60 USD.

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
Oops i might've accidentally killed this thread... time to bring it back! :ruby_ani_lili:

This cover's super well mixed. That plus SynthV Pro's diminished engine noise makes it sound really nice

Oh I love the mixing in this cover!! Admittedly this is the first time I've listened to Genbu haHAH... It's funny because I always pictured him with a very deeeeep voice but he has a nice voice as is.

Just gonna obnoxiously barge on in with my absolute ultimate favvvv male vocal synth don't mind me x :yokuneruko_lili: :yokuneruko_lili: :yokuneruko_lili: :yokuneruko_lili:

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Oh I love the mixing in this cover!! Admittedly this is the first time I've listened to Genbu haHAH... It's funny because I always pictured him with a very deeeeep voice but he has a nice voice as is.
Actually, I am more used to hearing Genbu with a deeper voice, but with the new wave of covers for SV2 it seems like people have been choosing to make his voice higher (I think it's a balance thing because if you go too low you can hear engine noise).

Here are some deep voice clips of Genbu!

(I think the intro part seems too low for his range, so I just timestamped the emotional-sounding part.)

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma

Jupiter

Manager of the Yuzuki Yukari Fanclub
Nov 15, 2021
Hello. Can I still join this fanclub?

My favourite male vocal synths are KAITO, CYBER SONGMAN, and GENBU. (Though all of them are pretty good; it's hard to choose.)

This is my current favourite cover to listen to, featuring BIG AL. The distortion that happens in his voice on the lower notes gives a similar effect to vocal fry, and I think it's really cool! :bigal_smile_lili: Cover is by Haru Del Ray.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Hello. Can I still join this fanclub?

My favourite male vocal synths are KAITO, CYBER SONGMAN, and GENBU. (Though all of them are pretty good; it's hard to choose.)

This is my current favourite cover to listen to, featuring BIG AL. The distortion that happens in his voice on the lower notes gives a similar effect to vocal fry, and I think it's really cool! :bigal_smile_lili: Cover is by Haru Del Ray.
Sure! We aren't super active but thanks for the Al video 😊

Reactions: Jupiter

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Not vocaloid, but I find something perfect for this thread. I just learned Yun Hao has an official YouTube channel, and he sounds so good here 😭 I genuinely had to check a few times to see if it really was an AI synth being used because I was in awe. His MMD model is so cute too! By the way this is using ACE Virtual Singer, a Chinese mobile app. Yun Hao has banks for Deepvocal, UTAU, Xstudio, and ACE.

Jupiter

Nov 15, 2021
Not vocaloid, but I find something perfect for this thread. I just learned Yun Hao has an official YouTube channel, and he sounds so good here 😭 I genuinely had to check a few times to see if it really was an AI synth being used because I was in awe. His MMD model is so cute too! By the way this is using ACE Virtual Singer, a Chinese mobile app. Yun Hao has banks for Deepvocal, UTAU, Xstudio, and ACE.
Ooo! I love his voice! Gentle and very realistic. The design is neat too. I should pay more attention to ACE Virtual Singer to be honest.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from Yun Hao!

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Jupiter

Nov 15, 2021
I like them both, though to be honest, I prefer Ryo's tone a bit more.

There's a small example of both of them in the first half of this video by 加斗宗. Their voices go together well. :kokone_lili:

I'm looking forward to hearing more songs and covers with them together. :ia_ani_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)