• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

MoA transmutation in outdated AI voicebanks

kozet

Conlanger
Jul 5, 2019
flirora.xyz
Some time ago, I discovered that lowering the Strength parameter to 20% on a stop phoneme with Eleanor Forte AI would make it sound like a fricative. This could be used to get an [x] when singing in English, or [θ] and [ð] in Japanese. Unfortunately, version 105 no longer exhibits this behavior; however, version 103 still does, even under SVS 1.7.1.

I don’t have any other AI voicebanks, so I can’t test whether this can give us access to [θ] and [ð] in a Japanese or Mandarin Chinese AI voicebank while still having pure vowels (a problem that Eleanor exhibits even when singing in other languages), nor can I verify that this behavior isn’t limited to Eleanor. I’d like to see what behavior arises when lowering the Strength parameter in other AI voicebanks, especially for older versions.

• Wow
Reactions: WyndReed and poser

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)