• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero

Sep 21, 2019
Hi, everyone! After falling into the hole of this gacha hell game, I've decided to make a thread!

What do you do?

Well, for starters, there are "peacekeeping" missions for you to complete as part of the main story, then, as you progress, you unlock other types of game modes such as Super Co-Op (your team of 6 heroes vs. another person's team of 6), Warzone Co-Op (three teams of three vs. someone else's), Agency assesment (get gear to help increase your characters overall "BP" (battle power), Joint Operations (team up with other players and get "support cards" (think of them like power up items for your characters), Emergency incidents (get shards to upgrade your characters' ranks which increase their power and unlock new "skills") and cash to upgrade their levels/buy some stuff), and more!

Is it "free to play" (F2P) friendly?
Sort of? In terms of gacha games, people say it's unfair, but in terms of mobile games as a whole? I've been playing for months as an F2P and haven't truly hit a wall outside of not being able to pull limited characters I want. Assuming you perform all the tasks that will net you hero coins (the limited currency you can buy with real money), then you can get pretty far. If you don't mind grinding, then you can go a long way. Believe or not, you can stand against the whales and other P2W players--I've battled it out with some head-to-head and won or came close to winning on a few occasions, but it ultimately depends on your server. On NA Server 35, we actually have an F2P player creeping their way into the top 10 rankings of total BP and they've also come very close to defeating the whales from my alliance on a few occasions.
The one aspect I never found F2P friendly was the beginner event to get Aizawa (one of the strongest speed class characters in the game, he's a "premium" character and is the teacher of the main characters from MHA and a pro hero) you're given when you first start your account. Why? I'll let the comments on this video explain:

What's the endgame?
As of right now... there really isn't one, unfortunately. What keeps me playing is the fun alliance I'm involved in and my goal to reach the no. 1 spot in all modes and for all my favorite characters.

That's all I've got to say for now, so I'll leave off by saying I'd love to see some new players in the game! If you start playing be sure to join NA Server 35 - Shihai Kuroiro; me and my alliance mates are trying to give it a more active player base and bring new life into it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)