• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Collab My Own Review Idea: Rin Len Reviews

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Okay, would you help me making one of my own projects to life? The one I'm talking about is this series in which not only a review series, but also a slice of life series as well. This series is really a Talkloid videos in which Kagamine Rin and Len are YouTubers who're reviewing movies, TV shows, and even fanfictions. They lived on this apartment which was owned by the Medium⁵ sisters, who're last names are Jiezhi, meaning Medium in Chinese. Also on the apartment residents are a young couple named Fukase and Flower (both aged 15 years old) and the Meikas (who are Flower's younger sisters), Akita Neru (a tsundere) and her younger brother Akita Nero, and Sukone Tei (a yandere, and her biggest crush is Len). So, what do you think?

Reactions: kozet and Leon

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
This sounds like it'd be fun! What are you looking for, exactly? Someone with Rin/Len V4x to make the talkloids? Or art? PVs?

Reactions: Wario94

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
@Leon Even though I could do the art myself, it just I will draw what they look like. And yes, I'm looking for someone who owns many of the Vocaloid/UTAU/Synthesizer V voicebanks, only for actually owns the real deal and not the pirated one, and good at making Talkloid videos as well.

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
@Leon Make that, which one do you prefer: a hand drawn image with different expressions or an actual animation? If it's pure animation, then I'm not good at making animation because I'm still a beginner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)